- October 1st - April 30th Yard Open 8am-4pm daily
- Must purchase a card to enter the yard, including on weekends.
- Yard Cards Expire at the end of the calendar year, regardless of when they are purchased.
The Residential Recycling Yard (Town Yard) is located 1293 Washington Avenue in Cedarburg next to the Town Hall. The Town completed a modernization of the Yard in the summer of 2023. This work included the installation of a gate card reader for residents, gate and signage improvements, new vehicle sensor, and Yard security camera system. The major benefit of the system is the increase to access for residents. The hours have been extended, and now include earlier morning, later evening, and expanded weekend hours.
Gate Access Card System
In order to access the Yard, residents must purchase a Gate Access Card. This allows residents to access the Yard during posted hours. The card must be renewed annually beginning January 1, 2025. To apply for the card, please click here to fill out the application and mail in payment, or stop into Town Hall during normal business hours. Payment can be made via cash, check or credit card. The use of debit/credit cards will incur a surcharge.
Hours: Open 7 Days Per Week
- May 1st - September 30th: 6 am - 8 pm
- October 1st - April 30th: 8 am to 4 pm (weather dependent)
What is accepted?
Town residents who have purchased an access card can dispose of the following items:
- Yard Waste (excluding brush and tree material)
- Used Oil
- Scrap Metal
- Tires (limit of 8 per year per residence for no charge)
Wood chips are also available for pick up at the Town Yard.
Where Do I Dispose of Other Items: Alternate Drop Off Locations
Residents have alternatives to safely dispose of their items outside of the Town Recycling Yard.
Click here for a non-comprehensive list of area businesses that will accept your items.